This item is a high-quality, powerful alnico alloy bar magnet with a nice red enamel finish. It is useful for demonstrations and experiments. A white dot helps to keep track of the poles.
• Sold as a pair packed with a cardboard separator bar and a plated keeper on each end
• Poles identified
• Lifts 2 lb
• 3″ (75 mm) L x 0.63″ (15 mm) W x 0.38″ (10 mm) thick
These alnico bar magnets have poles designated N and S for easy identification by young students. They are helpful for teaching about magnets in earlier grades. A red color adds aesthetic appeal.
• Sold in a pair
• 6″ (150 mm) x 0.5″ (12 mm) x 0.25″ (7 mm)
These strong alnico alloy magnets are painted red with a white dot to indicate the north pole. They are a useful staple for physical science classes. They work well in demonstrations and experiments.
• Sold in a pair with keepers
• Size: 1.5″ (37 mm) L x 0.38″ (10 mm) W x 0.25″ (7 mm) thick