Use this product to read topographical and tourist maps and determine the azimuthal location of a given place. It is suitable for overhead projection. The compass is useful for both orientation and demonstrations on magnetic fields!
• Compact 2″ (50 mm) diameter compass is graduated from 0°to 360°in 2°increments, has a liquid-filled capsule, declination correction scale, and luminous points
• Comes with a yellow lanyard in blister packaging.
• Meridian lines help in accurate plotting of angles
• Magnifier with 4X magnification and 4 stencil cuts are built into the base
• Transparent acrylic base has 3 scales: in mm, 1:25,000, and 1:50,000
• Base size: 2.5″ (60 mm) x 5.5″ (140 mm)