This compact microscope is optimal for 6th grade to college-level students as well as for hobbyists. Its mirror illuminator means that it does not require electricity and makes it highly versatile. While simple enough for novice users, this microscope offers features that fulfill the needs of experienced users, alike.
• Eyepiece: 10X widefield with rotating pointer
• Objectives: achromatic 4X, 10X and 40X R (spring-loaded)
• Magnification: 40X, 100X, 400X
• Vertical monocular body inclinable through 90°
• Coarse and fine adjustment knobs with slip clutch mechanism to prevent focus drift
• Stage condenser lens rated at 0.65 N.A.
• Diaphragm/iris for controlling light
• Stage clip locked in place, spring-loaded
• Metal stage 110 mm X 110 mm (4-1/3″ X 4-1/3″)
• Illuminator: substage plano-concave mirror
• Horseshoe base
• Includes: packing styrofoam box with dust cover