This no-touch digital infrared thermometer can be used to measure body and surface temperatures. Equipped with memory settings and customizable alerts to notify you when a given temperature has been reached.
Teaches mechanical vibration and waves. Use the set to teach about transverse and longitudinal standing waves as well as the concept of resonance, and mechanical vibration. The sine wave signal generator has a large 3-digit display and is combined with the vibration generator for low- and high-frequency vibrations with a range of 1–400 Hz (1-Hz increments) and 0.01–4.00 kHz (0.01-kHz increments).
• Wave Driver With Base 1 set
• Sine Wave Generator 1 pc
• Square Chladni Plate 1 pc
• Round Chladni Plate 1 pc
• Resonance Wire Loop 1 pc
• Metal Resonance Strips 1 pc
• Longitudinal Wave Spring 1 pc
• Banana Plug With Sockets, With Hole 2 pcs
• M3 Allen Wrench 1 pc
• M6 Allen Wrench 1 pc
• Blue Sand 1 bottle
• Stand and Spring Stretcher 1 set
• Connection Wire With Banana Plugs (1 red / 1 black) 2 pcs
This microscope does not need batteries but uses more natural lighting means, it is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The base and arm are made of cast alloy with a baked enamel finish; the 10X wide-field eyepiece combines with the 4X objective for 40X magnification. Spring-loaded clips hold specimens in place on the stage, with a sliding barrel focus adjustment, an arm that tilts 45 to 90, and a mounted plastic prism collects light for viewing.
• 10x eyepiece
• 4x objective
• 4″ x 5.5″ x 10.5″
• 2.5 lb
• Dust cover included
This 8’’ glass globe is filled with an inert gas under low pressure. The lightning bolts are produced by the Tesla coil in the middle that creates a large potential difference within the globe.
• Comes with a detachable power supply. AC 12V 500mA UL Adaptor, 220V Dimensions:
• Diameter of the globe approx. 8″ (200 mm)